THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE

...........

Friday, June 22, 2007

THE BEST MOMENT THAT I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE

For me the best moment is when I was a little child. My childhood is the best not the greatest but still it mean a lot to me. That’s the moment which I learn a lot the meaning of life how to endure it with passion and excitement without over limiting the boundaries. Meaning I can still have my fun and its totally free. Back then I like to create my own toys, wicked right. How do you made your own toys hard to imagine by others but it is to simple for me, what you need just a simple stuff and a little of imagination (probably not many has it).
I have create all sort of toys for examples samurai sword, gun, rifle, robot, cars, airplane, boat and it cost me nothing. Why? Maybe I got the equipment only need to put some effort and patient. My father was a carpenter and still is, that’s why I’ve got all the equipment I need to make my imaginations become reality. Its not like I cannot afforded all of those but to build something with my own hand made me appreciate it a lot no matter the size nor the quality that’s for me is the best lesson I learn from my childhood.

No comments: