THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE

...........

Friday, June 22, 2007

THE KING OF COMIC BOOK


I started reading comic when I was 6. 2 years after I still a reader then the need for comic book become more and more important, its liked I addicted to it. Then it become worse all the people or my friend that always supply comic book become very stingy (ooo takpe kedekut).
For that particular reason I saved all my pocket money just to buy my ‘Drug’ in other word comic. At last the days has come, nearly a month I starving without any food at school (not everyday) I made it…..barely alive……….I ask my parent to buy it for me (to small to go to tow all by myself…afraid to get lost). “Dragon Ball” ever heard of that, and so the buying of comic never stop mostly my comic are originated from Japan in Bahasa Melayu.
Now after 12 years I am still reading and buying comic books and it will never ends. I have made a collection or little bit of accounting to all my previous comic book and I have spent just about RM5000, and that was 7 years ago. I got a library of comic book in my house, only the matters of time before my burn it.

No comments: