THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE

...........

Friday, June 22, 2007

MUSIC IS MY LIFE


Rock, heavy metal, techno, garage rock, grunge, black metal, pshcodelic, soul, R&B, ballad and other sort of music genre. I grew up with all this music maybe it’s in my nature to love something that is beautiful (I AM LIBRA)…..but what I like the most probably rock type of music. Creed, Metallica, jet, rancid, sum41, Muse, ACDC, and Cradle of filth (to many I don’t have the guts to pace it all here) that’s for international band for our local band emmm……. Butterfingers, Pop Shuvit, Sizuka 95, Disagree and etc.
I started when I was 6 and again my brother was my pioneer and unofficial mentor. He gives me a Cd’s of an international band that was famous at that time ‘NIRVANA’ ever heard of that. The album called bleach was an international hit at that period of time or what we can say the awakening of a new era called ‘grunge’ stand for “Great Rock Until Next Generation End” I think I spell it right.
Become older, more and more music genre came into my life, I like to listen to music very much and never will I quit if there still music out here for me to listen to….

No comments: