THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE

...........

Friday, June 22, 2007

SCREAM LIKE A GIRL


Roller coaster…. The most amazing ride that I have ever counter, after 23 years old living in this world that is the first time I riding it. It is an amazing ride that everyone should try but there are some circumstances. Let’s start from the beginning shall we.
I got an invitation from my sister who is a teacher to follow her school trip to GENTING HIGHLAND….. I said to myself why waste it’s free and I don’t need to pay at all. It is quite an embarrassing moment, alone and surrounded by school kids (primary school). Who cares right? I played the spinning cup…hehee…that’s for my warm up…before my grand event. After the spinning cup I played the pirate ship (its is scary not for those who’s having heart attack), flaying elephant (totally for children below 10), space shoot (I left my stomach below) and the grand finally of my ride for that day ‘double spin roller coaster’……….When it started to move I said to myself “this will be nothing” smiling… that smile of arrogant has being wipe out and changed by the screaming of a girl “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”…….until the ride finished.

No comments: