THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE

...........

Friday, June 22, 2007

I Am Furious


There is a thing that always making my head exploded. I hated when there’s someone that always pushing me around, to do something I will certainly does. I am a patient person but who can handle things like that. Everyday I need to handle every little detail, hate to be good to others that never care for your feeling. That’s why I just like to keep quiet probably for that attitude of silence people ignore, me ignore my feeling.
Every single day I had to put up with this problem, wakeup being cautious afraid to hurt others feeling who is to easy to be break. It is all ABOUT THEM, I got lot a problem to but I never let it out to my friend. Not for a certain individual what we can call it, yes a show off. If is for something good its fine by me but why every time its me who are being treated bad is like I’m the accuse and not the victim.
Being accuse for something that I have never done is part of my life and probably it will never end. My family is not a wealthy one, but we earn good living. But human can never satisfied of what he got always want more and more. As a child average little child that like to make friend with others are miss treated by their parent accusing me of all the bad thing, why? just because I make friend with their kids.

No comments: