THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE

...........

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Examples:

Anonymous: Hello….

Somebody: hello……. (Somebody replied)

What is this? Boringgggg………..This is the examples of first time chatters. Quite and introduction right, for me that’s the greatest achievement you have done. It is not easy for someone to replied back at you, who knows maybe a serial killer is going after you….scary………hehee.

Emmmmmm…..ok ill started with my big brother….why? Well he is the pioneer of my first introduction to chatting (don’t tech your sibling, you know what I mean). The most popular chatting at that particular moment is IRC and also…….I forgot. I send a message to somebody (cannot mention it is classified, for my own safety) and that somebody replied “eloooooo”….”Thank you god for giving me this opportunity” I said to myself. Only god knows how I feel at that moment. I don’t know what I write neither that somebody, a lot of topic being raised about age, gender, names, country, hobbies, and some ‘stuff’ I don’t want to mention here. What make our conversation interesting, all the thing that I being telling that somebody is just lies…….hehe……who wants to give any of that. Internet can be an allusive and seductive tools right? So be careful of what you are displaying, it can be use against you and not for a good reason indeed. Back to my story, I quit IRC and entered yahoo chatting site that is YM stand for yahoo messenger, more fun and much more interesting than IRC. I meet with a chatter, forgot the name he or she (still don’t want to mention it, ill be dead if I’m mention it here) originated from Indonesian…… wauuuu……….a stranger from no were pop up in my YM. For the first time I use a dictionary just to chat, it is not an ordinary dictionary its ‘Indonesian to Bahasa Melayu’ why? I don’t understand what the person is trying to says, not a single word. Now, no more chatting to busy I got lot of commitment (you know why).

3 comments:

misz_A said...

hey you...
what happen to this blog??? no new post..
please visit my blog for the latest blog topic

misz_A said...

still no new post... u r not taking this assignment seriously

misz_A said...

please email me your full name and id no.
suhaniz@yahoo.com