THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE

...........

Sunday, June 3, 2007

my first crush

YOU READ YOU CRY (JANGAN BACE NANTI NANGIS SEDIH OO)

“Twinkle-twinkle little stars how are you wonders what you are” sound familiar rights, my heart shattered in pieces just hear the voices. The smile, those glassy eyes, every word spoken melted my heart. Days feel like thousand of years waiting for her. All that she does concern me a lot, I can’t take my eye of her not for a minute. Everyday is like a challenge for me to approach her, to talk to her, to express my feeling to open up my heart tell her everything that has being keep in here rusty blown by the win of sorrow. She’s to perfect for me that’s why I never had the guts to approach her. Like always I watch her from afar. Days become month turn to years still my mouth don’t have the desire and the guts like my mind want me to. My world are just too different from her, the boundary are just too wide. The more I want to get to her the more I’m being push away by the cruelty of status and pride. I know who I’m, I realize where my place at, her place are just too different from me. Often sees her surround by stranger, others that are more worthy than me. Voices whispered to me telling me to give-up, look onto the mirror “is this the man that she’s really want to be with, to share all her joy and pain” no………not me……….That’s it!!! Enough is enough! I can’t take anymore of this….right, what is the first thing I need to do, yes ask her phone number. Wait then how am I going to call her, I don’t have a phone or public phone……sad I feel inside (Yoda from star wars). I lost my will and my hope to make her my, maybe she was made for others, other than me. I need to seek new life; new force of energy, the one that can help, that will always be with me and the one that always share my pain……. Now ten years have past, still my feeling toward her can never be change; you will always be my first crush, the one that I adore so much my dear…. Kindergarten…. teacher………….. :p “THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE”

“This is a true spoken word inspired by a true story”.

P/s: aa about the teacher she’s married now. Her husband is not really good looking compare to me…heehe.

“If I’m out of time and I could pick one day, one moment and keep it new, of all the days I have lived I would pick the day I meet you”. ~@NDENGX2~

1 comment:

misz_A said...

herrrmmmmm.... (rolling my eyes in wander)