THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE

...........

Saturday, May 19, 2007

All about birthday present give and given..

MOSHI-MOSHI (my friend said it is a Japanese language for hello)

I think I spell it right. I have a question for my self.

What is the best birthday present you received? What is the best one you gave?

Emmm…I think the best present I have ever got is my wife heehee not I’m just kidding it is not official yet. I seldom celebrate my birthday so it’s hard for me to get any present, but that doesn’t mean I never got any right. I got my life back I think that the best present I ever got. Why? Let just says I meet someone. That somebody really help me a lot. So that’s the best present. About my birthday present I got a t-shirt. Want to know something that is the first present I ever got after living in this world for about 23 years (I mean my birthday present) I really appreciate that give that really mean a lot to me why? Because it is a t-shirt you know what I mean a t-shirt. Well it is a nice the cloth feet I nice and it is so comfortable (emmmm….want to know something I am wearing the t shirt it is really nice I don’t bluff). Enough with the present now we continue with the next topic the question is….
Have “you” aka I give the best present to others?
Thank you friend, jury, parent and all that is listening now or reading this now.Emmm…. let me think first, I think the best present I have ever give is a diamond ring, expensive is it? Heheheee not, I can’t afford that; it is too much for me. For a special person you got to give a special gift right. What is important the most it is affordable. I give to some one that is special to me a simple give something that can win that person heart. A ring, not gold, nor diamond (this just too much for me) just a plain silver. And from the person reaction I know that the person really like it a lot, the appreciation and reaction the person give really make me burst the tears of joy (I still crying huhuhu) . Here are some tips from me if you give something to somebody no matter what’s the present is he or she that appreciate it a lot, mean that person is really care about you a lot.

2 comments:

saranggeyo said...

my wife?i hope i know that gurlz..huhu

saranggeyo said...

hahahahahahaahhaahahah......so funny la guyzzzzzz.....wakakakakaaka.....use and buy pil from he to make you feel comfortable.....cayokkkkkkkkkk..........