THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE

...........

Friday, June 22, 2007

GOOD LUCK AND SUCCESS


At last after a month and weeks of studies finally its Exam time!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow will be the day….. to show what we have been learning. Yes its like pushing to the limit, the limited time to study really challege ourselves.
Now its time to prove ourselves, to all my friend wish you all good luck and success in your final (including myself) relax and calm yourselves ok. For me the truth I am really nervous afraid I cannot anwers the question or going blank…….Noooooooo!!!!!!! I know I cant do this just do like I have studies maybe everything will just going to be ok.
Don’t forget to pray and read your note my friend pray to god that all your reading will be in the final. One more thing don’t eat tomuch instant noodle, want to know why? Because it can kill your brain cell hehehe….. ok that’s all folk good luck again and hope we can meet again next semester(please I really hope that we can meet again) and don’t forget to contact me.
“ASTSLSVISTA BABY”………………………………………………………………………

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.