THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE

...........

Friday, June 22, 2007

ME AND MY WEIGHT


I have a weight issues, if I eat more that my weight will also rise more. Sometimes it hard to maintain what you cannot control. When I was 15 I still remembered that numbers and figures 89 kilos and short. Can you imagine what a fat and short person look liked totally not your type. But that doesn’t concern me now because I have change a lot. From that chubby boy I’m became the new me. If you see how I looked liked today you wouldn’t believe how I was back then, but I have prove want to see it? Maybe some other times.
Now its become harder, to control our normal weight is a hard jobs if you quit than you lost. Now I don’t care I cant eat as many as I want so what if I’m fat right at least I know who I am really is a person that like to talk and eat a lot. Anyone out there eat while you don’t need to be regret.

No comments: